IN THE NEWS...
Below are articles from local publications featuring the Gladstone Nature Park...
• Ceremonial oak planting thanks Wade Byers for service to
• Mt Hood Territory Travel Guide (page 32)
• Gladstone Pollinator Hill dedication planned on June 25, 2022
• Gladstone dedicates Hiroshima peace tree
• Gladstone construction classes prepare for spring
• Kraxberger Middle School helps create butterfly hill
• Gladstone Arbor Day features trees, music, alpacas
• Metro invests $11,600 in Gladstone Nature Park
• Celebrate Arbor Day at Gladstone Nature Park
• Big thanks to donors and volunteers improving Gladstone
• Saved from the chopping block: Trees planted at Gladstone
• Your Gladstone Nature Park: Why FOGNAP is so important
• Boy Scouts double down at Gladstone Nature Park
• Bond will fund 2 Gladstone walking and biking paths
As heard on KBOO...
• 2/11/16 interview
• 11/5/15 interview (the interview starts around 17:30)
• 10/29/15 interview
©2023 Friends of Gladstone Nature Park (FOGNAP)